Search
Last Name:
First Name:
   
Our Family Genealogy Pages



Histories

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59» Next»     » Slide Show

Baden Presbyterian Church

Baden Presbyterian Church was organized November 12, 1895, and built on land given by L. H. & Maggie Baird. The carpenters were Ed Kinzel, Jim Johnston, and Mr. Matheny. The bell was given by Mrs. Lewis Schwarz. The first pastor was Rev. Rogers. The first trustees were Lewis Schwarz, A. H.
Rieineer, J. E. Bauer, Phillip Yauger, and B. F. Wilcoxen

Baden Presbyterian Church

AlbumsChurches and Schools

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59» Next»     » Slide Show