Search for Names
Last Name:
First Name:
   
Our Family Genealogy Pages



 Histories

HomeHome    SearchSearch    PrintPrint    Login - User: anonymousLogin    Add BookmarkAdd Bookmark

Start Slide Show   
Loading...

Baden Presbyterian Church

Show All     «Prev «1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 933» Next»

Baden Presbyterian Church was organized November 12, 1895, and built on land given by L. H. & Maggie Baird. The carpenters were Ed Kinzel, Jim Johnston, and Mr. Matheny. The bell was given by Mrs. Lewis Schwarz. The first pastor was Rev. Rogers. The first trustees were Lewis Schwarz, A. H.
Rieineer, J. E. Bauer, Phillip Yauger, and B. F. Wilcoxen

Baden Presbyterian Church


Show All     «Prev «1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 933» Next»



  

This site powered by The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding, Copyright © 2001-2008, created by Darrin Lythgoe, Sandy, Utah. All rights reserved.